In the case of necessity, the "Special Supervisory Group" of professors and teachers who have a great experience of working within the university, has been formed and operated on a special plan, agreed with the rector of the university. At the same time, the department carries out the following functions systematically:
1. It is regulated by the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On education", implementation of the tasks specified in the National Program of Personnel Training, laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan, decrees, resolutions and orders of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, decisions and orders of the Cabinet of Ministers concerning higher education , reforms of the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education, qualitative training and upbringing in accordance with the priorities of socio-economic development of the country, is responsible for the timely execution of normative-legal acts and guidelines aimed at training qualified personnel, capable of consistently organizing the job. A thorough analysis of documents is being carried out and their periodic monitoring base is being formed.
2. The department is responsible for the implementation of the tasks set out in the National Program of Personnel Training, as well as the training, teaching-methodological, spiritual, educational, research, training, retraining, faculty and councils of faculties, chairs and other subdivisions decisions, regulations issued by the ministries and universities, normative documents in the field of education.
3. To the order of the Ministry of the higher and secondary vocational education from September 8, 2009 of N 309 "About the execution of the orders of the prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan from August 28, 2009 № 11-10" and from December 1, 2009 of No. 87-04-839 in accordance with the tasks set out in the Model Law, the university fulfills the laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan, decrees, resolutions, orders, decrees and orders of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, under the narrow have been discussed in the meetings.
4. The university has a supervision of the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education and the higher education institutions responsible for execution of instructions, modems, letters and other documents for execution, and analyzes the minutes of the meeting at the Rector on Monday every week.
5. Monitoring of execution of the execution of the documents directed from the higher organizations at the end of each month and report quarterly to the Ministry of Control and Monitoring of the Ministry.