Terms of the international competition of scientific grants of the Moscow Pedagogical State University (MPGU) for carrying out research work on the basis of the Institute for Advanced Studies (IPI) in 2018.
Applications are accepted electronically on the website of the Institute for Advanced Studies http://rias.online/ in Russian and / or English on February 22, 2018. inclusive in the following scientific areas.
The main scientific directions for the application of applicants for research grants from the Institute of Advanced Studies of the Moscow State University in 2018
• Interdisciplinary research in the field of social and human sciences, incl. institutional analysis, political economics research, research of the processes of formation of personal and group identity, the study of social communications, complex political, legal, sociological, economic and historical research, Russian education, social security in a state governed by the rule of law; self-determination and socialization of persons with mental retardation;
• Research in social computing and other areas of synthesis of socio-humanitarian and computer sciences (research of high-tech social networks, cyberpsychology, cyberpolicy, computer linguistics, pattern recognition, artificial intelligence, information technologies in education, information management systems, new media and media and other);
• Cognitive and neuroscience, experimental psychology (fundamental and applied aspects);
• Research and development in various fields of humanitarian technologies and social engineering (application of socio-humanitarian and related knowledge), incl. political technologies, state, municipal and corporate governance technologies, marketing, advertising and public relations technologies, creative technologies, inclusive educational process, forecasting technologies, technologies of social, organizational and institutional design, pedagogical technologies, including psychological and pedagogical features of training and socialization of the digital generation, etc .;
• Research in the field of synthesis of socio-human sciences and life sciences, incl. ethological studies, biopsychology, the study of the influence of genetic and other biological factors on individual personality characteristics and social behavior;
• Research in the field of mathematical modeling of social, political, economic, neuropsychological, ecological and other complex systems and processes, the construction of social representations of persons with disabilities;
• Research in the field of ecology (ecological monitoring, energy efficiency and energy saving, ensuring ecological safety of urbanized territories, human ecology, research of the influence of high-tech factors and environments on people in large and small cities, etc.);
• Studies in the field of linguistics, incl. sociolinguistics, computer linguistics, neurolinguistics, psycholinguistics, cognitive linguistics, etc.
• Research in the field of synthesis of the sciences of culture and art, incl. research in the field of creative industry, design, theory, sociology and history of culture, art studies, cultural studies.
THE TERMS OF PARTICIPATION:
Qualification requirements for applicants:
Academic degree: Candidate / Doctor of Science (for foreign participants - PhD);
availability of publications: at least 1 (one) publication according to the stated scientific direction in the journals included in the Web of Science and / or Scopus databases for the last 3 (three) years.
Duration of research grants:
8 months - from April 15, 2018 to December 31, 2018.
6 months - from April 15, 2018 to October 15, 2018
3 months - from April 15, 2018 to July 15, 2018
The research grant of the international grant program (hereinafter referred to as the Program) of the Institute for Advanced Studies of the Moscow State University of Management includes:
• Payment of transportation expenses to Moscow at the beginning of the research grant and to the place of residence at the end of the research grant (economy-class tickets for air travel, railway or bus transport).
• Accommodation in a separate room in a comfortable country complex IPI in the near Moscow region (Moscow region, Pushkino, Microdistrict Zavety Ilyich, 31 Kominterna); in detail with the living conditions can be found on the Institute's website through the links:
• 3 meals a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner) in the country complex IPI Zavety Ilicha;
• Access to the information system of the MPGU and other Russian and foreign scientific databases.
• For foreign citizens:
- visa support;
- a standard policy of voluntary medical insurance for foreign citizens.
The payment of the monetary part of the research grant is:
- for citizens of the Russian Federation - 74,712 (Seventy-four thousand seven hundred and twelve) rubles 00 kopecks per month. It is paid at the end of each month.
- for foreign citizens - 92 857 (Ninety-two thousand eight hundred and fifty-seven) rubles 00 kopecks per month. It is paid at the end of each month.
Working languages: Russian and English.
The recipients of the research grant undertake:
- Organize and conduct at least one interdisciplinary seminar on the topic of the research project, preferably with international participation, and one open lecture (for 6-8 month grants - a series of lectures for MGPU students, in agreement with the relevant faculty or institute);
- Participate in no less than 80% of interdisciplinary seminars and other events organized by the Institute of Advanced Studies of the Moscow State University.
- Every 3 (three) months from the date of the start of the research grant based on the results of the work done, prepare in English and submit for publication in an international scientific journal with an impact factor, referenced by Scopus and / or Web of Science databases, not less than two scientific articles, with affiliated with the MPGU with a grant.
- To take part in writing not less than 1 competitive application for grants of Russian and foreign funds from IPI MPGU (with a grant period of 6 to 8 months).
- Monthly during the period of the research grant to submit interim reports, and at the end of the period the final report.
- Fulfill the obligation to publish articles reflecting the results of the grant research and to provide copies of articles published in the international scientific journal with the impact factor of the Scopus database or the Web of Science within one (1) year 6 (six) months after the end of the term action of the grant.
Deadline for applications: until February 22, 2018, 24.00 Moscow time
The application is submitted electronically on the IPI website (the Gray button on the right of the "Take part in the competition").
Contacts of the Institute for Advanced Studies MPGU:
109240, Moscow, ul. The upper Radishchevskaya 16-18,
MPGU, Institute for Advanced Studies
Tel .: +7 (495) 915-57-40
E-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org