The university is expanding every year thanks to the partnership of foreign universities and foreign organizations operating in the country. Due to the fact that improving the educational system to international standards has become an urgent task for the country, so the special attention is paid to strengthening this sphere.
In recent years, the university has established partnerships with leading European and Asian universities, such as Germany, Latvia, Spain, the Republic of Korea, China, Egypt, Russia, Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan.
The main activities of the IRD are:
• cooperation with foreign educational institutions, scientific centers, international organizations;
• Admission of foreign citizens to the university;
• conducting international events (meetings, seminars, conferences, symposiums, anniversary dates);
• Participation in international programs (projects, grants, scholarships);
• sending representatives of TSPU abroad with the purpose of improving the level of professional skills, acquaintance with the general system of education in the directions of scientific research in priority areas;
• Invitation of foreign teachers, lecturers and conducting joint researches, etc.
In the framework of foreign partners TSPU signed agreements on cooperation with more than 20 Korean universities, as well as several European and Asian universities, such as Freiburg university named after Albert Ludwig, Freiburg Pedagogical University, Egyptian Universities Helwan and Banha, Leningrad State Pedagogical University named after Pushkin, Moscow State University, Omsk State Pedagogical University, Ural State Pedagogical University and Taraz State Pedagogical University (Kazakhstan), the Spanish University of Malaga, the Azerbaijan State Pedagogical University, Gyanja State University, Shaansi Normal and East China Universities (China).
International scientific conferences, seminars, internships and joint research projects are held within the framework of these agreements.
The relationship with Shinan Foundation, KOICA Center, Korean Educational Center and Korean Association of Cultural Centers in Tashkent is well developed.
The University received KOICA grant totaling $ 1.5 million. In October 2013 KOICA developed a modern electronic library at the university.
Another vivid example of international relations is the "Community of Friendship Uzbekistan-Azerbaijan", which has been operating since 2009 in TSPU. The community is actively working with the Embassy of Azerbaijan and the Cultural Center of Heydar Aliyev in Tashkent.
In addition, various delegations from foreign higher education establishments regularly visit the TSPU to exchange the experience in the field of education. On the basis of academic mobility, teachers, professors and students are regularly sent to foreign universities to study the experience, improve their skills and participate in various conferences.
Tel.: +998 71 276 82 25
fax: +998 71 276 76 51